Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Update on painting the house

As you know I have been off since last Friday. We had a yard sale on Friday and Saturday and I started painting the house on Sunday. Thank God that Nick got the house started when he was off from work.

OK so there are still 3 very big sides that are in need of painting but...
The front porch and the wall to the left are both done!!!
Hmmm... So is this area- Nick was putting the shutters back up.
And the back of the house is done too.
It has been a long and busy week off so far but it is nice to see the changes that are occurring with the house. Stay posted- more to come but we are camping for the Memorial Day weekend so if the 3 big sides don't get done before I go back to work then we will just have to work on them when there is time.





1 comment:

  1. Baahhh! I still shutter when I think about painting Scotts house in Colorado, that first summer we were married (he was in Tx, if I remember right!). That is no fun. But it is nice to see how it looks when it's done. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete