Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The house is FINALLY painted!

OK- So I am sure you don't want to look at all the house pictures that I took but please do take the time to check these ones out. The house was this light blue color. Doesn't really pop out at you does it?

And the front of the porch was barn red. But the inside of the porch is done!

Yes- I was at the top of that extension ladder. I had to look at the wall on the way up because everything below me kept moving with each step. Once I was at the top I was more comfortable though!


Here's a finished wall with stutters back on.



Nick job was to remove and put the shutters back up.


The front of our newly painted house. Green with white trim and tan accents. That's a big change from blue. We like it!


Another view
I like this picture best!

One more view

The yes i did paint the back of the house too.


A bit more scenic view from behind the house.
So the spring project was actually completed in the spring. Image that! I'm just happy that it looks good and is finaly done!
Yeah us!!!






2 comments:

  1. Looking very sharp Tammy! Good job finishing in the same season you started!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that color for the house, Aunt Tam. Way to go! Maybe I'll get to see it up close this summer, hmmmm? Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete