Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cabin camping at Allegany State Park 9-24-10


This is our cabin on the Quaker side of Allegany State Park- Nick, Chris, Jamie, and of course Boomer ready to have some fun! Nick and I have never cabin camped together before. A big group of people reserved all 9 cabins on one of the paths. I think there were 25 people or so. The cabins have electric, stove, and fridge.


Jamie inside the cabin. Those bunk beds are pretty noisy when anybody is rolling over in bed. I don't think any of us got a really good nights sleep but we still had a really fun time and it was great to see Chris and Jamie again!

Julie, Jamie, Tammy, and Deb with Boomer- on the cabin porch hanging out.


Nick liked hanging out on the porch too.


Jamie and Chris- aren't they cute?!?


Tammy and Nick. Not as cute as Chris and Jamie :)


Nick and Boomer. Boomer really liked my bed.

Not sure why I didn't take a bunch of scenic pictures but here is one. It'd be nice to drive through the park during the peak time for leaves to be changing colors. It's coming up in a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tam! I think that I camped in those same cabins with Jill Brown and family looooong ago. We fed racoons and small black bears. Our chasing the bears made Jill's mom very nervous.

    Looks like fun! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tammy! I don't know why I missed this blog, but I did. It looks like you had a great time, and I bet the scenery was beautiful. Post pictures of the colors if you went back after the leaves changed!

    ReplyDelete