Thursday, January 28, 2010

New addition to our home




Nick and I have been thinking of adopting a dog that was in need of a good home. I was thinking we would get a small dog- like a Jack Russell because I wanted an inside dog (sound familar Tara?) Anyway last Saturday Mom and I took Maxwell in for grooming. There was another dog there and I commented on how cute he was. Kathy at K-9 Clippers said that the dog was up for adpotion and asked if I'd like him. Long story short I played with him, called Nick from Mom's house to see what he thought (he said do whatever you want), and called Kathy back about the dog. We decided to take him for a week trial and he quickly became a member of our family- although Junior and Smokie don't think so. Sooooooooo here's Boomer before a haircut and after!! The best part is that I took Boomer home and Nick fell in love with him!!

2 comments:

  1. He is stinkin' cute Tammy. But I have to say I can't really see a difference in the pictures of the before and after! But I really like his hair. What kind of dog is he? I'm glad Nick likes him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute! He is cute! But try to say "Boomer! Junior!" ten times fast.

    Daniel likes him, too. Keep us posted on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete